It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Just some suggestions 

Post Just some suggestions
Hey first of all i want to say I love this game. Best RTS on the android market as far as i'm concerned. It reminds me of the old TA and RA2 games i loved in times past. This game has me stoked.

I wanted to give some small suggestions that could make this game even better. Mostly to do with enemy AI.

1) When creating a skirmish you have the options for all vs you or free for all. Maybe add this option to the in game settings. Sometimes i like to start out easier and then wish i could turn them all on me once i'm set up.

2) In free for all mode on "very hard" the enemies crank out a steady supply of enemies of all classes, tank, hovercraft and air, but they come one by one. Once defenses are in place the game gets easy. Maybe add some logic that randomizes the small waves sent at you.

3) The enemy AI rarely gets to tech level 2.
4) The enemy doesn't protect Extractors.
5) The enemy doesn't use naval.
6) This is a general recommendation. Maybe it would be easier to create different types of AI? Sort of like supreme commander does.

7) Of course all of these suggestions depend on how you implemented AI. Some may be easier than others to implement.

8) Random other suggestions:Addi another means of resource extraction, adding boat tech2.

Anyways hope this helps you in your development in some way. I love your work and am kind of inspired to attempt an rts of my own! Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Post Re: Just some suggestions
Ha and this was supposed to go under rusted warefare. My bad.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Post Re: Just some suggestions
A plain and simple chat room would suffice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:01 am