It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:25 am

issue 

Post issue
Hi i just want to,say i love this game and where its going. I am however having a problem with it freezing crashing then turning off or restarting my phone. It seems to happen when im all the way zoomed out but it may be other times as well. For now i save my games frequently. I have a samsung galaxy s2.... Dont know if anyone else has had the issue. Keep it up !

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 am

Post Re: issue
Hello, I used a samsung galaxy s2 myself but didn't run into any crashes or freezes when playing box fox (although i am unable to play the new versions since my phone broke so that might be a new issue) what android version are you running? if a custom rom which one? and what model number do you have? i9100 or i9100G? these infos might help luke to figure out what's wrong

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 pm
Site Admin

I do know that some of the earlier firmware for the Samsung galaxy s2 had some sound bugs, which would crash and freeze the phone. You could try playing the game with no sound, and no music (disable it from the game's settings, not the phone's). Or you could see if there are any updates for your phone, some mobile providers do hold back updates but..

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 pm

yea i meant to post this under rusted warfare.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Oh that's interesting. are you using cyanogenmod? I had issues with my phone totally freezing about ten minutes in to a game of rusted warfare when using cyanogenmod on my old samsung galaxy s2

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

no i was using the original software... mine was freezing like that too though. now i updated to the latest and it is much better, still occasionally freezes but rarely so now i can fully enjoy the best rts on android.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 pm