It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Amazing (Or Stupid) Stories of Success (Or EPIC FAILURE!!!) 

Are you funny (clicks tongue) OR NAHH!!!
Are You A "Forget The Units, i just wanna win!!" Type of person? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Are You A "Oh, no!! That hovertank got hurt,imona bring them all back." Type Of Person. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Do you Attack someone knowing that your gonna lose the battle? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Do you only attack if you know it will be final. EX. YOU-1000 tanks, ENEMY-2 hovertanks. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2

Amazing (Or Stupid) Stories of Success (Or EPIC FAILURE!!!) 

Post Amazing (Or Stupid) Stories of Success (Or EPIC FAILURE!!!)
:twisted: ok, I Want The FUNNIEST and the STUPIDEST stories that anyone can muster, fake or real, i don't care, i just wanna laugh. Ill make an example...

Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Amazing (Or Stupid) Stories of Success (Or EPIC FAILURE!
Ok, this is gonna be soooo fake

One time i was playing online with a classmate, he is a noob so he tried to overtake my 24 level two turrets and my 24 anti air (numbers are real, place is not) with 10 tanks, and 2 interceptors (once again, numbers real) you can all guess what happened. I also had a laser defence. Lol he lost.

Mon May 12, 2014 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Here is my story

One of my friends is paranoic and he built turrets and aa guns everywhere. So at start he left all extractors to me (lol) and just build build build build.... untill his money ends.... when i was descovering area i had seen THIS. IT WAS LIKE TEENAGER FACE. all map was red and it was whole giant barricade... well, he forgot about upgrading turrets... i sent a little army and while he was wathing on it i destroyed his base whith... 3 battleships...
2 story in 2 post

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Here is my story

One of my friends is paranoic and he built turrets and aa guns everywhere. So at start he left all extractors to me (lol) and just build build build build.... untill his money ends.... when i was descovering area i had seen THIS. IT WAS LIKE TEENAGER FACE. all map was red and it was whole giant barricade... well, he forgot about upgrading turrets... i sent a little army and while he was wathing on it i destroyed his base whith... 3 battleships...
2 story in 2 post

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Second story.

About my 2nd friend.
It will be quickly.
Soooo at start i got his base in a ring. End

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Nice!!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:11 am
Profile WWW

i`ll try to tell it shortly here, but do not underestimate my storytelling please

It was days before "the wall" of sector Echo was built. Our allies under the blue flag were holding pretty well, but the other ones were almost completely surrounded by enemies. Gamma light tank division was trying their best under the lead of two rocket tanks to defend weakened by war allies, and only survived thanks to the Repair bays scattered around te island. to the north from them, however, enemy battleships have heavily damaged mining outpost, and after hours of shooting from out of reach red army has captured northern mines, and it was our greatest loss since sending the scouting party of interceptors known for their speed and lack of armour. but not for long, as we prepared a nasty surprise for enemy. having more mines and better defences, we could allow ourselves spend more on experimental weaponry - and it was a huge sucsess - first two nukes have weakened the white army on the nortern island heavily, and just ten heavy tanks were sent to clear up surviving turrets while builders organised trhe repair triangle and mines, securing the island to finance continuation of our nuclear weaponry development. in a few days all silos were full, and we were ready for assault, yet commander decided to winish building defences on our new teritory - and lost a heavy battleship under pressure of waves of bombers and hovercrafts. He was infuriated, but remained calm as he commanded to launch all nukes on remaining four enemies. all that was left was destroyed by a small group of six amphbious jets lead by commander himself.

days have passed since than, and allied forces have regained control over region. loosing whole five clans despite uniting against alliance was a devastating defeat for northern dictatorship. now that clans want revenge they will most definitely find a reason to fight each-other while we finally rebuild our key cities after heavy bombardment

Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 am

and another one that was funnier but happened before update - my friend built his base and did not expand, and each time he attacked my fortified outposts, i sent my aviation and hovertanks to deal with them, and he thought i have giant army while i had at most twenty bombers and about as much hovertanks. i got so much money i just built an experimental tank (wich was the best back then) and just sent him in dropship while my swrm attacked, aided by small tank batallion.
his face was funnier than his defeat tbh, xD

Tue May 10, 2016 7:27 am