It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:40 pm

New turrets ideas and tanks 

Post New turrets ideas and tanks
I was thinking if possable to add like mortor turret with long tange and a flak turret with mid range? And flak tank and a moble tank with long range aoe mortor gun? smillar to artillary but better and possable a missle tank that can hit air and ground units, it shoots like the anti air turret. The mortor tank can be countor by lazer defen and also missal tank

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Post Re: New turrets ideas and tanks
Nice ideas, really. :shock:

Tue May 13, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW

i think there could be something like different tiers of tanks and planes, tier 1 - light, fast units with low armour. (scouting, swarming units and light artillery), tier 2 - better armour, better weapons but slower. this tier would hold most combat tanks, keeping the balance between attack and defence (good cannon - bad armour for artillery, both balanced for assault tanks and some sort of heavier tanks with multiple weaker cannons on more resistant hull, but with rather low range)
Tier 3 would be the expensive units you better keep alive like rocket tank and/or somewhat nerfed version of Mammoth tank. also, there could be separate "experimenntal" tier of units in buildings - same could apply to air and sea factories. for building experimental and next tier units you have to upgrade factory

plus, i would love to have some use for builder boats - maybe an underwater repair bay and underwater torpedo turret?

i don`t think that shielder units and buildings could be a thing in nearest versions, but the ones listed above - rather easy

Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 am

Maybe add a tank that can place down land mines and a cruiser boat that drops naval mines. I also had a thought of resource pools in the water, kind of like of an oil spill, and you send out a builder ship to construct a resource extractor rig or something like that. :D

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 am

Colony wrote:
Maybe add a tank that can place down land mines and a cruiser boat that drops naval mines. I also had a thought of resource pools in the water, kind of like of an oil spill, and you send out a builder ship to construct a resource extractor rig or something like that. :D

This one should be added :)

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:58 pm