It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Lava Tilesets 

Post Lava Tilesets
The zip folder Luke posted was missing tiles. Can you please add them and the stone tiles to the folder? I tried a lot to get them, but I couldn't find them. Are they in a folder I can not access? If so, can you please add them to the file so everyone could have them more easily? I don't want to make changes to my device to make folders originally not accessible accessible if I'm only doing it for lava tiles. I mean they cannot be accessed for a reason right? So why change it?

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 am

Post Re: Lava Tilesets
I don't know if it's too late but I assume you don't have access to the apk of the game to get the files yourself, so I did it myself and put it inside a zip archive. There are all the bitmaps available inside. I hope it is okay to upload this because I don't know if the devs allow this.. if it's not okay I apologize in advance.

Attachments:
File comment: All the bitmaps available in the game
tilesets.zip [1.3 MiB]
Downloaded 824 times

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Saftfresse wrote:
I don't know if it's too late but I assume you don't have access to the apk of the game to get the files yourself, so I did it myself and put it inside a zip archive. There are all the bitmaps available inside. I hope it is okay to upload this because I don't know if the devs allow this.. if it's not okay I apologize in advance.

Thank you, although you are a bit late and I no longer play this game. I might play again someday though and use these.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:51 pm

I would have answered earlier but i just discovered this forum.. but yeah it's worth coming back to its a great game :D

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 am