It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:24 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 --How make your own maps-- 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Ukraine, Kiyw
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
If you can get maps from apk, you can just get "lava path" map and copy titles from there. Luke may add lava to titles by himself, but who knows...

_________________
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
Is there a way to find a tiles using computer ?
I dont get you and I dont know what you are saying.
I am bad at english too so dont complain.


Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
Hi killroy ! Thanks for your reply,
I have some failure map that I dont know what is the error.
Can you help me and tell me whats wrong with my work ?
here is the link of my map:http://www.megafileupload.com/a7by/Fail_MAP_UNFINISH.tmx


Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Ukraine, Kiyw
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
Not today. You can find all tiles by this way: open all file of the game using archive, go to Folders: assets>FormalTilemaps>bitmap. All type of tiles are there. Gl

_________________
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Ukraine, Kiyw
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
ive told you! ok ill create topic about that.

_________________
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:54 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Ukraine, Kiyw
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
Jake4923 wrote:
killroy333 wrote:
You can transfer files from of over USB , just use your charge wire than copy files like you'll do it with usual usb


I know how to connect my phone and access the files but there isn't a folder called "SD" in the files. Do I have to have an SDCard? And if so is there any way to change the the location of where my maps can go so the game can access them? Thanks for the input! :)

MAybe. Anyway, even devices without sdcard have folder called sdcard. or system.

_________________
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Posts: 50
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
killroy333 wrote:
Not today. You can find all tiles by this way: open all file of the game using archive, go to Folders: assets>FormalTilemaps>bitmap. All type of tiles are there. Gl



How can u do that Kill? im new to using custom map so any tips on step by step?


Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:11 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Posts: 210
Location: Ukraine, Kiyw
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
DeathNinjaking88 wrote:
killroy333 wrote:
Not today. You can find all tiles by this way: open all file of the game using archive, go to Folders: assets>FormalTilemaps>bitmap. All type of tiles are there. Gl



How can u do that Kill? im new to using custom map so any tips on step by step?

Use archiver or some kind of file manager that can open apk files.

_________________
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:52 am
Posts: 8
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
So you can host multiplayer games using custom maps you create and put in the folder? Do all players need to have the map in their folder or just the host?


Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 pm
Posts: 15
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
EYELESS wrote:
So you can host multiplayer games using custom maps you create and put in the folder?

Yes.
EYELESS wrote:
Do all players need to have the map in their folder or just the host?

No. :lol:


Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 pm
Posts: 15
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
SoftCold OFICIAL wrote:
EYELESS wrote:
So you can host multiplayer games using custom maps you create and put in the folder?

Yes.
EYELESS wrote:
Do all players need to have the map in their folder or just the host?

No. :lol:

Just the host. :D


Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:52 am
Posts: 8
Post Re: --How make your own maps--
killroy333 wrote:
Use archiver or some kind of file manager that can open apk files.


7zip is free no ads and from memory unzips .apk files.


SoftCold OFICIAL wrote:
Just the host. :D


Good to know.


Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.