It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am

My Wish List 

Post My Wish List
1. Allow Builders to Help Allies Build their and allow them to repair the units for the allies like they can in TA. 2. Hovercraft Plant like in TA that Builds Hovercraft besides just the Hovercraft, Hovertank and Heavy Hovertank. 3. More Construction Units. Maybe a Construction Ship , and a Construction Vehicle like in TA. 4. Experimental Sea Factory and Experimental Air Factory to build Experimental Air and Sea Units. 5. Long Range Turret and Long Range Anti-Air Guns. 6. Command Menu for Units like in TA with Commands such as Attack, Move, Patrol, Guard, and Repair. 7. Secondary Wepons like in TA where the Krogoth shoots Missles as a Secondary Wepons and the Commander has a D-Gun as a Secondary Wepon. 8. More Realistic Graphics. 9. More Resources like Metal and Energy as in TA and Supreme Commander. Maybe I will some of these things in a Future Update. Thanks in Advance

Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Post Re: My Wish List
I dont like number 9 to much work...

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Some nice ideas only problem is that you are over-complicating things for touchscreen users :P. I think Luke was planning to add another resource type or two (or change how it is created).

Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:18 am

I hope not, your spending more time making resourses then you are making troops and joining the battle, the ai needs to make more turrts as there bases are easy to take down maybe 5 ground and 5 air? I want see more upgrades to buildings and research to? To add side effects like increase attack , speed , quicker builds, maybe add rockets to helis, incress resourses and such

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:33 am