It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:48 am

The AI is too diffcult! 

Post The AI is too diffcult!
The nuclear bomb is the only way to defeat AI
In my view,AI's landfactorys or airfactorys should lower than five (≤5)
AI's SeaFactorys should lower than three(≤3)
AI's turrents should lower than 10~15
AI's oil wells should lower than 12
This is my view on the impossible level of AI
(yeah,my English is poor :-P)

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:56 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The AI is too diffcult!
Well impossible level is not meant to be easily or even winnable. And the AI will defend against nuclear bombs too soon :p

But the AI is spamming too many turrets which is always fun to play against so that will be lower in the next update. I've also made Hard and lower AIs place a lot less turrets.

Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Yes. I do agree. The AI seems more difficult than it should be. I was playing on the Very Easy setting and the AI was still brutal. They gain up on you quite fast. I didn't even really have time to build up my base until they were all over me. Would it be possible to either lower how quickly they build and stuff when playing on the lower difficulty settings? Or, maybe, add AI settings that effect how the CPU AI reacts? For example, Aggressive, Defensive, etc. Also, this would be good for those who just want to learn the basics of the game and test out the various units. Maybe an option to play by yourself (no enemy) would work for this. Besides this, I really like this game. It does remind me of games like C&C and Supreme Commander. :)

Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Well, after looking around I found out that you could play an offline multiplayer game with no enemies. :D Also, being able to set your starting credits lets you quickly try out the more advanced units.

Also, I tried out the nuclear missile. The intial exploasion was pretty cool, but the damage just seems too low, in my opinion. Being like a superweapon within the game shouldn't the nuke be more destructive?

Wed May 25, 2016 12:17 am

Wurd77 wrote:
Well, after looking around I found out that you could play an offline multiplayer game with no enemies. :D Also, being able to set your starting credits lets you quickly try out the more advanced units.

Also, I tried out the nuclear missile. The intial exploasion was pretty cool, but the damage just seems too low, in my opinion. Being like a superweapon within the game shouldn't the nuke be more destructive?

nuke costs as much as 29 heavy hovertanks, and each next bomb costs 9k. So 9 heavy hovertanks and nuclear, what is better? It is a thing that can be used to finish off a big army, or defence, if your enemy is sleeping.

Wed May 25, 2016 1:23 pm

but it is not very hard for chinese :shock: :shock:

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:44 am

theonly wrote:
but it is not very hard for chinese :shock: :shock:
yes it isnt, but if there are a bunch of them such as 6 i already cant do that. :?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 am

I am honestly excited (and scared) to see AIs having Nuke/Anti-Nuke capabilities

I might die a millisecond after I play with that, though hahaha

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:40 am

I find the AI easy in most modes as long as I have good allies in most maps. In some maps however, they aren't too easy. By easy I do not mean easy to obliterate in 4 minutes. I mean easy to survive. Some maps on impossible mode may require many hours to complete. The AI could be improved as well. While trying to get to the opposite side of a map, they might send their unit carriers through an enemy base instead of going around it and waste an experimental unit possibly. For that reason, the AI seems to never progress after a certain point in impossible mode since they can never unload their units at the right time. These AI problem were tested on the "Huge Subdivide" map which became very laggy after the teams spread far enough, so progress would be even harder for I lagged. They also usually do not send enough units when they attack, so the result is 5000 turrets versus 3 helicopters and 2 interceptors, why are they still using those units anyways? Why not save the resources to buy an experimental unit when that is the only unit that does anything? On challenge or maps without allies, these changes may not be good though, so I'm not sure.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:42 pm