It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 am

Some new ideas maybe 

Post Some new ideas maybe
I think that maybe in the future that they should bring back those tanks you know the ones on the app image. I do remember that there was once a mission where you had some spawned in but I don't remember which one it was. Also maybe add like a experimental air and sea factory with some new experimental units as they're called. Plus maybe some new defense structures like a torpedo launcher for the ocean or a floating turret platform. Also maybe having the starter base have more use than a builder' factory and a defense station.

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Post Re: Some new ideas maybe
We all would like to see that in future updates!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:23 pm

I like the idea of floating turrets but they should be more expensive than their land counterparts because if not it would be too easy to defend and spamming turrets would be too easy.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:25 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm new here! Please take care of me senpai! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a list of ideas for the game, I will show 3:

1- Base wall( for defence ): it can be placed over all map and don't attack( I never had seen a wall shooting), it would have a lot of HP.
2- bomber( air unit ): a T2-Air factory may build a bomber, a unit that can only attack constructions
3- Spider tank( land unit): a versatile tank that can jump( to climb in a high place ) and stay invisible.

Reply please

Tue May 17, 2016 12:38 am

And my idea....Attack Airship

Attachments:
File comment: And Attack Airship
Attack Ship.jpg [80.52 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Tue May 17, 2016 1:21 am

I like that superweapons have been added (experimental units and nuclear missiles). I hope that more will be added in the future. :)

Two things that I would like to see are:

1. Different factions. Have different factions that have their own units and superweapons.

2. With superweapons add an ultimate weapon. When certain conditions have been met you can use your factiobs ultimate weapon. One example of an ultimate weapon could be an atomic or hydrogen bomb. (basically a MUCH more powerful version of the nuclear missile).

Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 pm