It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Tech Tree and Allied AI Player overruns my Base. 

Post Tech Tree and Allied AI Player overruns my Base.
I just want to start out by saying WOW! What a Semplistic yet absolutely Addictive Game! I have one Complaint and a Suggestion (Which for any C&C fan you've probably already figured out the suggestion). I'll start with the Complaint first. Every game I play the AI always comes to my base and starts spamming structures (especially on island maps). For E.g. when i play Volcano Crater ill start at 8 and my AI Teammate will start at 1. When hes done Alexander the Greating everything around me he'll try and build a base on my island. First he'll build a ridiculous amount of Defensive Structures then, He'll start building a full blown Base on my tiny Island! It's very frustrating to have to keep spamming "Reclaim" to open up some space to build. I guess what I'm asking is could there be a Barrier in which AI Teammates cannot build within a certain distance of your Command Building yet, AI Patrols could be more Frequent? As for the Suggestion. In C&C they have a "Tech Tree" Feature (which I probably don't have to explain.) that I would like to see implemented in this Game. I think it would add another level of Enjoyment and a bit of Nostalgia to the Game. Oh! and one more thing! Could you implement AI Commands like in Age of Empires? Where you can tell the AI to support an attack here or defend there or turtle up or be explosive so on and so fourth. That would be really cool. All in all I absolutely LOVE playing the Game! I think it's the best RTS on Android hands down! And I plan on supporting it for the Foreseeable Future! Thanks for your time and I hope y'all have a Wonderful Day.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Post Re: Tech Tree and Allied AI Player overruns my Base.
I put "Tech Tree" instead of "Tech Level" and I do apologize. Also, unless I overlooked it, there is no option to edit my post. That option would be stellar!

Have a Great Day!

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:44 pm